[ironic][elections] Nominating myself to remain as Ironic PTL

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Wed Feb 1 21:53:01 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I've nominated myself to serve another term as PTL for Ironic. I also
welcome and encourage other community members to run if they'd like as well
-- choice is good!

I would prefer 2023.2 be my last cycle as PTL for now; I think it's healthy
for a project to cycle leaders and a year is a nice round number. If there
are any members of the community interested in being PTL for 2024.1, (if I
win this election) I'd love for us to connect and figure out a good way to
hand things over. Ironic is a healthy project with lots of people who can
help run it; I don't want to monopolize all the fun :).

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL (Antelope)
TC Member