[ALL] Why we dont have an official forum?

Michael Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Wed Feb 1 21:03:14 UTC 2023

All good, Jermey, I was just offering to add support/help. I work for an
Openstack company here in Canada, just putting my hand up to help out :) I
don't see a cohesive end user/community "home", I could be wrong and happy
to be if I am not seeing it. IRC is problematic in that it requires a
persistent connection, there is no "record" if you are disconnected, for
you to see an answer to your question, for example.

Perhaps I can ask you, is the current system working? If so, I will pop
back into my box.

Cheers
Michael