[elections][sahara] PTL Candidacy for 2024.1

Jerry Zhou (周鑫勇) zhouxinyong at inspur.com
Thu Aug 31 12:14:09 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce my candidacy for the role of Sahara PTL during the 2024.1 cycle. I have been in this role for the last cycle, and I would like to continue serving as PTL.

During the past cycles, there was a lot of effort put into promoting contributor collaboration through various activities. We also revised unstable unit/functional tests to improve the quality of development, and created documents for users to demonstrate use cases with practical examples.

In the next cycle, I'd like to continue improving unit testing and documentation quality.