Openstack Horizon Login Issues

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Aug 31 10:30:20 UTC 2023

Hi,

in an Ubuntu based (20.04) installation (Victoria) we had to change
the WSGIScriptAlias from this:
WSGIScriptAlias /horizon
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi.py
process-group=horizon

to this:
WSGIScriptAlias /
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/wsgi.py
process-group=horizon

There seems to be some path misconfiguration or something, I can't
recall all the details. But I believe that fixed it for us.

Regards,
Eugen