[scientific-sig] Fwd: Attract Top Talent at UC Berkeley’s Annual World of Data Career Fair for OpenInfra Foundation

T. Nichole Williams tribecca at tribecc.us
Tue Aug 29 15:39:42 UTC 2023

Greetings OpenStackers!

If you or your organization is on the hunt for new talent, University of California Berkeley is holding an event called World of Data that may be of interest. If you’d like more info, please contact Sarah Son (sarahson at berkeley.edu <mailto:sarahson at berkeley.edu>) for more info. Have a lovely week everyone!

Cheers,
trilliams