[keystone][election] Self-nomination for Keystone PTL for 2024.1 cycle

Dave Wilde dwilde at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 13:35:00 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

It's Dave here, your current OpenStack Keystone PTL. I'd like to submit my
candidacy to again act as the PTL for the 2024.1 cycle.  We're making great
progress with Keystone, and I would like to continue with that excellent work.

As PTL in this cycle here are some of the things I'd like to focus on:

  - Finish the manager role and ensure that the SRBAC implied roles are correct
    for manager and member
  - Continue the OAuth 2.0 Implementation
  - Start a known issues section in the Keystone documentation
  - Start a documentation audit to ensure that our documentation is of the
    highest quality

Of course we will continue the weekly meetings and the reviewathons.  I think
the reviewathons have been very successful and I'm keen on keeping them going.

I'm looking forward to another successful cycle and working with everyone
again!

Thank you!

/Dave