[release][ironic][OpenStackSDK][swift] cycle-with-intermediary deliverables without any release

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 09:45:18 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Quick reminder that we'll need a release very soon for a number of
deliverables following a cycle-with-intermediary release model but which
have not done *any* release yet in the 2023.2 Bobcat cycle:

The following deliverables have done a bobcat release, but it was not
refreshed in the last two months:

[ironic]
bifrost
ironic-prometheus-exporter
ironic-python-agent-builder
ironic-ui
networking-baremetal
networking-generic-switch

[OpenStackSDK]
python-openstackclient

[swift]
swift

Those should be released ASAP, and in all cases before September 15, so
that we have a release to include in the final 2023.2 Bobcat release.

Thanks in advance,

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat