[puppet] Proposing core team clean up

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 14:49:44 UTC 2023

@Takashi Kajinami <tkajinam at redhat.com>

Thanks for taking care of the project among others.

I've not been involved in the project for a long time. You can safely
remove my name from the list of core maintainers as well.
I suspect I won't be able to go back to it, but if that changes I'll let
you know.

I would like to thank everybody I've interacted with over the years, when
building and maintaining these modules. I remember for me it all started in
2013 and I have to say it was a lot of fun!

Emilien

--
Emilien Macchi