[neutron][tap-as-a-service][release] Deletion old branches of taas

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 08:01:19 UTC 2023

Hello:

I would like to revive the mail sent by Lajos about this topic:
https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-November/031276.html.
In a nutshell: we don't have releases from Ocata to Stein of TaaS because
it was moved out from the stadium projects. However we still have issues
with the zuul configs.

Because we can't release an EOL patch, I would ask the release team to
remove these 5 branches (Ocata, Pike, Queens, Rocky and Stein) from the git
repository. If that is not possible, I'll send patches to these branches to
remove the .zuul file.

Regards.

[1]https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/config-errors