[all][tc] python 3.11 testing plan

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Aug 23 07:10:28 UTC 2023

On 8/22/23 19:26, Tony Breeds wrote:
> Using testing would partially address some of this
> but it's still a pretty big ask.

The problem with testing, is that it gets he latest interpreter version
*AFTER* we solve all the bugs. What I'm asking for, is that we have the
needed infrastructure so we can check for incompatibility *before* they
actually affect us. This means testing using the non-default Python
version when it's uploaded to Unstable.

Now, if we have a way to do this in Debian testing before the next
interpreter version reaches it, that'd be even better, I guess.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)