[ptls][tc] OpenStack User Survey Updates

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Mon Aug 21 17:50:57 UTC 2023

Hi Slawek,

I did have a follow up question on the drivers question specifically. Can you elaborate on why certain drivers are being removed? For instance, Open vSwitch is being removed, but it is commonly one of the most selected Neutron driver. Before we remove any drivers, it would be good to make sure we understand why. Even if something is not actively maintained upstream, it is often still put into production which is good knowledge for the community.

Thanks,
Allison