[nova-api] Inject public key without create key pair in nova ?

Pureewat Kaewpoi pureewat.k at bangmod.co.th
Mon Aug 21 12:41:22 UTC 2023

Hi

I forgot to give crucial information. I want to use with Windows instance that needs to use cloudbase-init.

As I read this code
https://github.com/cloudbase/cloudbase-init/blob/master/cloudbaseinit/metadata/services/baseopenstackservice.py#L76
It looks like cloudbase-init does not support to use public key via user-data.
It only read it from 'public-keys' key in meta-data.json

Maybe I have to patch something to make this work?

Thank you,
Pureewat