[glance][kolla] importing images on filesystem without copy?

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Mon Aug 21 11:26:08 UTC 2023

Hi,

I don't think this is possible. Importing an image to glance is not
just having an image path but also creating a UUID, adding metadata,
don't know what else there is involved. I'm not a dev, maybe it would
be possible without too much effort, but someone with more glance
experience should comment on that. I just noticed that nobody had
responded in a week.

Regards,
Eugen