Call for Mentors & Projects - Boston University Students

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:16:43 UTC 2023

Hi Alvaro!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I missed this email somehow.

To build off of what TheJulia said though - the project can be basically
anything that you think a small group of students could do over the course
of a semester (September to December). Basically all I need is a title, who
the mentor(s) would be and a paragraph or so describing the work to be
done. You can see some excellent examples here that were put together for a
different university[1].

-Kendall

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/CM-project-proposals