[openstack][nova] how check if exist instances were create with AZ or without AZ

Nguyễn Hữu Khôi nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 00:14:39 UTC 2023

I see a reported bug which describes this problem clearly.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/2018318

I also do google and many people ask about this problem.

Can I know why is it pain for us? If we can resolve this issue, system will
be more stable(in my opinion)

I know that we can resolve this problem with default az scheduler but look
likes there is no way with existing instances.

>From a cloud operator view.

Nguyen Huu Khoi