[OpenInfra Foundation Support] Re: Ajuda - Help me! Info.

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:06:49 UTC 2023

Hi Matheus,

I would try asking the question about your problem in english, to reach out
to a wider audience of the openstack discuss mailing list.
Good luck!

--
*Att[]'s*

*Iury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*
*Ironic PTL *
*Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat Brazil*
*Social*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurygregory
*E-mail:  iurygregory at gmail.com <iurygregory at gmail.com>*