Kayobe VLAN & bond configuration

Stefan Pinter stefan.pinter at bearingpoint.com
Thu Aug 10 14:24:39 UTC 2023

Ah, thank you for your response! I’ve seen this Bug from your link, but I use systemd-networkd (Ubuntu 22.04)
BearingPoint GmbH
Sitz: Wien
Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 175524z

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.