[neutron] User survey Neutron related questions

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 10:19:47 UTC 2023

Hi,

As we talked on the Neutron team meeting yesterday [1] I prepared etherpad with Neutron related questions and possible answers from the User Survey [2].
I already added there some of my comments. Please check it and comment on it too. We can then discuss it during next week's Neutron team meeting and finally maybe send some proposals to change something there.

[1] https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/networking/2023/networking.2023-08-08-14.00.log.html#l-129
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-user-survey-questions-2023

--
Slawek Kaplonski