[skyline] Username or password is incorrect

朱博祥 bxzhu_5355 at 163.com
Wed Aug 9 02:58:24 UTC 2023

Hi,

For sqlite DB for skyline, I think you can followed by this step[1].

[1] https://opendev.org/openstack/skyline-apiserver#deployment-with-sqlite <https://opendev.org/openstack/skyline-apiserver#deployment-with-sqlite>

Thanks
Boxiang

> 2023年8月8日 上午7:21,Satish Patel <satish.txt at gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Folks,
>
> Try to install skyline UI to replace horizon using doc: https://docs.openstack.org/skyline-apiserver/latest/install/docker-install-ubuntu.html <https://docs.openstack.org/skyline-apiserver/latest/install/docker-install-ubuntu.html>
>
> Everything went well and I got a login page on http://x.x.x.x:9999 <http://x.x.x.x:9999/> also it pulled Region/Domains. When I am trying to login with my account, I get an error: Username or Password is incorrect.
>
> I am using sqlite DB for skyline as per documents.
>
> No errors in logs command
> $ docker logs skyline
>
> When I use Chrome Developer Tools then it was indicating an error in these URLs.
>
> http://openstack.example.com:9999/api/openstack/skyline/api/v1/profile <http://openstack.example.com:9999/api/openstack/skyline/api/v1/profile>
> http://openstack.example.com:9999/api/openstack/skyline/api/v1/policies <http://openstack.example.com:9999/api/openstack/skyline/api/v1/policies>
>
> 401 Unauthorized ( {"detail":"no such table: revoked_token"} )

For this error message, I think you did not do bootstrap for skyline when you use sqlite db.