[horizon][keystone][kolla-ansible][domain][policies][yoga] Allow user to access different domain

James Leong jamesleong123098 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 23:20:31 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

I am curious if a user from the default domain can access a different
domain. For instance, the cloud admin created multiple domains and used the
below command to add a user to a new domain other than the default one.

"openstack role add --user test --domain test member"

As a user with a member role, I am not able to see the list of the domains
associated with the user account. I will only be able to see it on the
admin side. Can member roles be allowed to view domains they are in?

Best,
James