[SDK][OSC] Core team cleanup

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 15:33:57 UTC 2023

👋️ The openstacksdk-core Gerrit team contains a number of individuals who have
not contributed to SDK in at over a year.
 * Adrian Turjak
 * Dean Troyer
 * Doug Hellmann
 * Monty Taylor
 * Paul Belanger

In addition, the python-openstackclient-core Gerrit group contains the following
individuals who have not contributed to OSC in the same time period.
* Dean Troyer
* Doug Hellmann
* Matt Riedemann
* Monty Taylor

So that I don't have to remember to follow-up on this in a week's time, I have
gone ahead and preemptively removed these individuals from the respective
groups. If you are on either list and wish to remain in the groups, please reach
out to me and I'll re-add you promptly :)

Alternatively, assuming these folks are indeed no longer working on SDK or
OpenStack at large, thank you all for your historical contributions. As is
customary with emeritus reviewers, if at a future date you wish to resume
OpenStack contributions we'd be happy to re-add you to the openstacksdk-core
group.

Thanks,
Stephen