[tc] Technical Committee next weekly meeting today on August 1, 2023

Nikolla, Kristi knikolla at bu.edu
Tue Aug 1 19:52:12 UTC 2023

Hi Tony,

Next weeks TC meeting will be held on IRC. We only hold the meeting on Zoom the first Tuesday of every month, with the other Tuesday meetings being held on IRC.

Please do comment your concerns on the proposal on Gerrit, and if you can't make it to next week's meeting, we're usually available on the #openstack-tc channel so please feel free to ping us anytime or during the meeting.

Best,
Kristi