Offline Openstack Release:Train Deployment

Vineet Thakur vineetthakur09 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:45:40 UTC 2023

Greetings openstack community members,

It's regarding the deployment of openstack release: train on CentoOS 7.9
environment by using openstack-ansible tool. (Offline environment)

We are facing challenges to download the packages, some package links are
not accessible or somewhere PIP packages are not available as per the
constraint requirement list.
See:
https://artifacts.ci.centos.org/sig-cloudinstance/centos-7-191001/x86-64/centos-7-x86_64-docker.tar.xz

For pip packages:
https://opendev.org/openstack/requirements/raw/0cfc2ef6318b639bb4287fa051eae8f3ac8cc426/upper-constraints.txt

During installation we are facing a lot of errors, and not sure what would
be the best approach in such scenarios where packages are not available or
need to be downloaded from random sites. We are in the mid of a mega
deployment and appreciate it if you can guide us through.

Awaiting your response, thank you.

Kind Regards,
Vineet Thakur