[release][cinder] please delete cinderlib stable/ussuri branch

Elõd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Apr 27 09:30:54 UTC 2023

Thanks Brian for signaling this. Actually to me this seems to be a bit more complicated as the branch was deleted i think, but somehow it was recreated (probably with some openstack/releases automation) one week ago. The generated two patches [1][2] suggest that, at least... So it's weird, and I don't see yet what happened.
We need to figure out what happend to prevent it happening again in the future.

I'll run the script today and delete the re-created stable/ussuri branch.

Thanks,

Előd

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinderlib/+/877783
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinderlib/+/877784