[kolla-ansible][swift][ceph]

Buddhika S. Godakuru - University of Kelaniya bsanjeewa at kln.ac.lk
Thu Apr 27 06:56:17 UTC 2023

Dear All,
I was able to use ceph RadosGW without swift using kolla-ansible External
Ceph guide [1]. Please give it a go.

Thanks

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/reference/storage/external-ceph-guide.html#radosgw

--

බුද්ධික සංජීව ගොඩාකුරු
Buddhika Sanjeewa Godakuru

Systems Analyst/Programmer
Deputy Webmaster / University of Kelaniya

Information and Communication Technology Centre (ICTC)
University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka,
Kelaniya,
Sri Lanka.

Mobile : (+94) 071 5696981
Office : (+94) 011 2903420 / 2903424

University
of Kelaniya Sri Lanka, accepts no liability for the
content of this email,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on
the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is
subsequently confirmed in
writing. If you are not the intended
recipient, this email and/or any
information it contains should not be
copied, disclosed, retained or used
by you or any other party and the
email and all its contents should be
promptly deleted fully from our
system and the sender informed.

as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late
or incomplete.