[kolla-ansible][swift][ceph]

Nguyễn Hữu Khôi nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:47:30 UTC 2023

Hello.
I was able to make swift run with ceph by restart osd daemon. .

Thank you @Danny Webb <Danny.Webb at thehutgroup.com> and @Eugen Block
<eblock at nde.ag>. I follow your advices and do it.
create openstack user and account for ceph gw. project is service
and set parameters like
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/radosgw/keystone/

with new cephadm we need use "ceph config set" and restart osd daemon.

@Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> I think too. Is there any idea use ceph
instead of swift completely? I feel not much people use swift.

Nguyen Huu Khoi