[kolla-ansible][swift][ceph]

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Wed Apr 26 13:47:11 UTC 2023

Hi,

not so long ago I wrote down what was necessary in my lab environment
to configure a cephadm based cluster with keystone authentication for
S3 (swift) clients. In Openstack you need swift endpoints which point
to the rados gateway(s) in your external ceph cluster. So you don't
really set up swift but only create the endpoints for your clients. I
can't comment what exactly needs to be done with kolla but you should
get the general idea, I hope.

Regards,
Eugen

[1]