OpenStack Swift quota

Xu, Wei [E CPE] weixu at iastate.edu
Mon Apr 24 18:34:48 UTC 2023

Hello Thomas,

Thank you very much for the clarification! Right now, this is exactly what we have been trying to do.

I mentioned the authentication issue (Getting 403 forbidden error when attempting to implement account quota even already with Reseller/ResellerAdmin role) in the previous email. Do you have any clues about it? Are there any possible solutions?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours sincerely,

Wei Xu, M.S.
Research Assistant
Department of ECpE,