[neutron] Broken CI "neutron-tempest-plugin-*" jobs

Gregory Thiemonge gthiemonge at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 14:15:46 UTC 2023

FYI We are facing the same issue in Octavia, our octavia-tempest-plugin
jobs are still running on focal and they are now failing because of python
3.8.
We cannot update the job to use Jammy because nested virt support is not
really reliable (many crashes on the vexxhost nodes [0] it is the same
issue as the neutron bug [1]), and nested virt is required by Octavia (our
LB is based on a VM). I'm trying to identify the "broken" nodes so we
could report them.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/octavia/+bug/2015244
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1999249