Query about RBAC for subnets

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 13:38:08 UTC 2023

Hello Aditya:

This is not possible in Neutron. If you want to segregate the traffic, what
I recommend is to create a network per service and each network with the
corresponding subnet. Each external network will be the GW of a router. Any
VM that needs to have access to any service (external network) can create
an internal network and connect it to the corresponding router.

Regards.