[OpenvSwitch][Neutron] native flow based firewall Vs LinuxBridge Iptables firewall

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 06:49:31 UTC 2023

H,
The OVS flow based Neutron firewall driver is long supported by the
community and used by many operators in production, please check the
documentation:
https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/admin/config-ovsfwdriver.html

For some details how it works please check the related internals doc:
https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/contributor/internals/openvswitch_firewall.html

Best wished
Lajos (lajoskatona)

Satish Patel <satish.txt at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. ápr. 24., H,