[nova]qemu-guest-agent Used in openstack

啧啧啧 1148203170 at qq.com
Fri Apr 21 01:58:05 UTC 2023

Thank you for your reply

I see that hw_qemu_guest_agent can freeze and unfreeze the guest os file system when creating snapshots, but I do not know the meaning of freezing and unfreezing the file system. In other words, if the qemu guest agent is not specified, the guest os cannot be frozen or unfrozen. What are the differences between freezing and thawing operations? How applicable it is in the cloud scenario.