[Glance] Bobcat PTG summary

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 11:15:24 UTC 2023

Hi,

I was discussing this with Stephen last cycle. The general idea we
discussed to review project specific patches was:
1 core from project team to verify the functionality of the patch is as
intended
1 core from SDK team to verify the code follows all the conventions of
SDK/OSC project

This will ensure we are following proper convention (like how a specific
command should be written) and the change
we are adding works as expected (calling the right API, accepting/passing
the right parameters etc)

On a similar note, Cinder team would also like to nominate its team
member(s) for the core position in OSC/SDK.
Last cycle, most (if not all) of my changes were reviewed by Stephen and I
don't want to put more burden on
him for the SDK work I'm planning. :)
Let me know about the feasibility of that request and I can initiate a
discussion in the Cinder upstream meeting for the
interested candidate(s).

Thanks
Rajat Dhasmana