[kolla-ansible][glance][yoga] Does glance support cinder-nfs as backend?

Sven Kieske kieske at osism.tech
Wed Apr 19 12:54:35 UTC 2023

I added glance to the topic, because this is really more a question
about glance than about kolla-ansible.

HTH

--
Sven Kieske
Senior Cloud Engineer

Mail: kieske at osism.tech
Web: https://osism.tech

OSISM GmbH
Teckstraße 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139