[zun][zun_api][blazar][config][yoga][kolla-ansible] Adding more configuration to config file

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue Apr 18 07:57:18 UTC 2023

Hi James,

As far as I know, there is no integration between Zun and Blazar. So, if
you want Zun to be able to read information from the Blazar database, you
would need to modify Zun's code to do so.

May I ask what you are trying to do? OpenStack services don't read each
other's databases, but instead interact via HTTP APIs.

Best wishes,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)