[all][stable][ptl] Propose to EOL Rocky series

Elõd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Mon Apr 17 18:40:12 UTC 2023

Hi,

Thanks, Brian, for sharing Cinder team's view on this topic! I was thinking what to do now, and, because I agree that Rocky (and Stein, too) is probably a done business already, I'm planning to propose the rocky-eol patches for projects that are still open, and teams can signal their decision on those patches (such as: +1 to EOL their stable/rocky branch, or -1 to keep it open).

Thanks again for the responses,

Előd