[ptl] Need PTL volunteer for OpenStack Winstackers

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 11 08:49:44 UTC 2023

This probably causes a bit wider effect than just retiring the winstackers
project.

I see some projects (cinde, designate, glance and os-brick) depend on
os-win which is under
governance of winstackers and will be retired. Also, even some more
projects (Neutron, os-vif,
ovsdbapp, oslo.log, etc) supports windows without os-win.

If we retire Winstackers, then is it reasonable to remove all
implementations to support Windows ?