[ironic][nova][neutron][oslo][sdk][swift][charm] netifaces has been archived

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 02:41:19 UTC 2023

Thanks for looking at it Takashi!

I will bring up this topic with the ironic community during the weekly
meeting (due to holidays we probably won't have a meeting on April 11, but
I will add to the agenda and try to discuss in the irc with contributors)

--
*Att[]'s*

*Iury Gregory Melo Ferreira *
*MSc in Computer Science at UFCG*
*Ironic PTL *
*Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat Brazil*
*Social*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurygregory
*E-mail:  iurygregory at gmail.com <iurygregory at gmail.com>*