multi-region deployment within datacenter scenario

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 19:53:34 UTC 2023

Hi Piotr,

Basically we use a vlan base tenant so the network node has very less
usage. All my vms talk directly to the physical network and go out via the
edge router. Our VM churn rate is also low because it's a private cloud. I
am thinking of creating 3x API nodes and 3x RabbitMQ/DB nodes (total 6
nodes control plane and hope it works fine).

One big advantage of having multiple pods (deployments) so during upgrade
or any issue we have backup to work.