multi-region deployment within datacenter scenario

Can Özyurt acozyurt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:35:56 UTC 2023

It's totally okay to use regions as AZs if that's what you need,
unless you are planning to deploy in another city. Then you will be
already exhausting the term region and you will have been left with
much more to deal with. Ultimately it comes down to needs and future
plans.

Secondly, I think you should be fine with a single cell anyway as we
have much more in one cell. However experience may vary depending on
the volume and characteristics of the daily workload and the design of
the control plane, so maybe you should take someone else's word with
more in-depth knowledge for the guidance.

Cheers.