[openstackclient] openstack cli broken after update to Wallaby

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Wed Apr 5 12:11:22 UTC 2023

Update:
I reinstalled my lab environment with Wallaby from scratch, no
upgrade, still the same error.
Then I reinstalled with Xena, with the same error. What am I missing here?
This is the Xena version of python3-openstackclient:

root at control01:~# apt show python3-openstackclient
Package: python3-openstackclient
Version: 5.6.0-0ubuntu1~cloud0

Any comments would be appreciated!
Thanks,