[ironic] ARM Support in CI: Call for vendors / contributors / interested parties

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Tue Apr 4 15:34:05 UTC 2023

Thanks Alvaro, I'll look forward to meeting you and Luis!

In addition to all the activity on the list, Ironic also had a contributor
come and volunteer to help setup VM-based ARM CI on IRC.

We still are looking for contributors, but now there's a much stronger
emphasis on getting third party CI.

Thank you to the community for responding positively for this call to help!

--
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL