[kolla-ansible] bootstrap-server docker version question

Maksim Malchuk maksim.malchuk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:06:49 UTC 2023

Satish, you should change atl east these defaults:

# Docker APT repository configuration.
docker_apt_url: "https://download.docker.com/linux/{{
ansible_facts.distribution | lower }}"
docker_apt_repo: "deb {{ docker_apt_url }} {{
ansible_facts.distribution_release }} stable"
docker_apt_key_file: "gpg"
docker_apt_key_id: "0EBFCD88"
docker_apt_package: "docker-ce"

--