Propose Dale Smith as Magnum Caore

Jake Yip jake.yip at ardc.edu.au
Tue Apr 4 06:08:26 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I would like to propose Dale Smith as a Magnum Core Reviewer.

Dale is a contributor to Magnum, and also takes care of Magnum at his
place of employment - Catalyst Cloud NZ.

As many Magnum contributors are ourselves operators, I think it is
important that we have representation from different cloud providers to
help guide and shape Magnum going forward.

He will replace Feilong, who is the former PTL and used to work in
Catalyst Cloud, in the Core Team.

We thank Feilong for his contributions and welcome Dale.

Regards,
Jake
--
Jake Yip
Technical Lead, ARDC Nectar Research Cloud