[horizon][domain][yoga][kolla-ansible] horizon display failed to display domain tab

James Leong jamesleong123098 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 03:12:24 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I am playing around with the domain. I have used kolla-ansible as a
deployment tool for deploying the yoga version of OpenStack. However, after
deploying a fresh OpenStack, I was not able to view the domain tab on my
dashboard. Every time when I want to create a new domain, I have to go to
my terminal and create it manually without any GUI. Is there any other
configuration I have to enable in the globals.yml file other than setting
"horizon_keystone_multidomain: "True"?

Thanks for your help
James