[ironic] ARM Support in CI: Call for vendors / contributors / interested parties

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 23:39:39 UTC 2023

Hey ironic team,
I'm adding Luis Felipe who is R&D manager at IDTOLU and it's interested in
helping with this project \o/
I hope it helps!

Cheers!

--

Alvaro Soto

*Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the
need to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.*
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.