[ptls] PyPI maintainer cleanup - Action needed: Contact extra maintainers

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 17:25:59 UTC 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your replies. The status of cinder repos is updated on the
etherpad L#71 [1].
Out of 7 repos, 2 have maintainers that aren't much active recently and
other repos either
don't require changes or the needed changes are done.

1) os-brick: Mike Perez (thingee)
2) python-brick-cinderclient-ext: Ivan Kolodyazhny (e0ne)

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/openstack-pypi-maintainers-cleanup#L71

Thanks
Rajat Dhasmana