[tripleo] Removal of TripleO Master Integration and Component Lines

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 07:56:44 UTC 2023

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 9:18 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2023-03-31 11:59:27 -0400 (-0400), Ronelle Landy wrote:
> [...]
> > Check/gate testing for the master branch is in process of being removed as
> > well.
> >
> > [1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/878799
>
> I notice that the tripleo-ci repository only has a master branch.
> Will its contents going away cause problems with upstream testing
> for stable branches of other TripleO deliverables? Are there other
> single-branch TripleO deliverable repositories for which removal of
> content would impact stable branches?

Jeremy thank you!

your message made me go and check the proposed governance patch and I
commented there just now [1]

Indeed we want to keep the CI repos that are branchless and that will
remain active in support of the stable/wallaby and train branches.

regards, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/877132/2#message-616ddf45fa1229ba2b51c4bac910b65a2a9b0a51