Unable to create external vlan network | openstack wallaby

Swogat Pradhan swogatpradhan22 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 07:16:33 UTC 2023

Hi,
I have an openstack setup which already has vm's running on it and other
external and internal networks.
I configured DCN recently adding 2 additional sites and while testing the
services, I found I am unable to create external vlan networks for some
reason, whereas other networks like geneve are getting created.

Horizon is throwing 1 error and that is Internal server error, i am not
sure why this happened, or how to solve this issue.
Can someone please suggest?

With regards,
Swogat Pradhan