[horizon] New contributor

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 6 18:03:32 UTC 2022

[I'm keeping you in Cc since it appears you're not subscribed to
this mailing list, but please remember to always reply to the list.]

On 2022-09-06 22:28:57 +0530 (+0530), Atharva Dhanwate wrote:
> My name is Atharva Dhanwate. I am currently a university student.
> I would love to contribute to the Horizon component of OpenStack
> as part of my Open-Source Cloud computing project, particularly on
> enhancement features such as #1864996.

Welcome! It looks like you're referring to
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1864996 "Notification about approaching
session timeout" specifically?

> My GitHub id is https://github.com/anonymous-baaka. I seek your
> approval to be a part of the OpenStack developer community by
> providing contributions to the repository.

Be aware that OpenStack development happens in the OpenDev
Collaboratory (not on GitHub), and nobody needs permission to
propose changes which implement new features or bug fixes. Anyone
can contribute to OpenStack projects. Please see The OpenStack
Contributor Guide for detailed information on the workflow and how
our community interacts to deliver the software, and feel free to
ask questions here on the openstack-discuss mailing list:

https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/

--
Jeremy Stanley